Heating and Cooling Maintenance Plans That Save Your Money and Give You Peace of Mind
A first year maintenance program is included with any new installation. One of our factory-trained technicians will come out once a year to go through our 46-point precision tune-up and professional cleaning to ensure you are getting the performance and energy savings you are paying for, giving you peace of mind.
Renew your maintenance program annually to avoid costly repairs down the road, and to keep your warranty in place.
The Best HVAC Tune-Up In Town
Furnace & Air Conditioner Tune-Up Benefits Include:
- Lower utility bills
- Extended equipment life
- Fewer repairs and breakdowns
- Improved system reliability
- Increased heating/cooling efficiency
- Priority service scheduling
- Peace of mind for you and your family
Our Exclusive Precision Tune-Up Procedure Includes (as needed):
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections and terminals.
- Remove, clean, and adjust main gas burners.
- Remove, clean, and adjust ignition/pilot assembly.
- Thoroughly brush and vacuum clean the heat-exchanger(s) and combustion chambers.
- Inspect heat-exchanger(s) & combustion chambers for cracks, rusting, or problem areas.
- Vacuum out blower compartment; return airdrop, and surrounding area. (No duct cleaning
- Clean central filter return air grille in home.
- Inspect the flue assembly and test flue gas drafting mechanism.
- Test and inspect all furnace safety controls.
- Test, record, and adjust gas pressure.
- Replace or clean standard air filters.
- Clean blower motor, drive mechanism and fan assembly.
- Lubricate all fan motors and all moving parts.
- Measure and adjust blower for correct airflow.
- Adjust all dampers and set proper blower speed(s).
- Clean, level, test, and calibrate thermostat.
- Measure and record heating system output.
- Inspect and test thermocouple output as well as pilot safety switch.
- Measure and record electrical voltage, amperage, and component resistance.
- Inspect and test all system transformers, relays, contractors, and controls, measure performance.
- Repair minor air leaks in plenum and return airdrop.
- Perform a complete and thorough, room-by-room, electronic carbon monoxide check of the entire house.
- Advise customer on other ways to reduce energy consumption, improve safety and enhance comfort.
- Chemically clean and thoroughly wash condenser coil(s).
- Thoroughly clean standard air filter.
- Wash and level condensing unit for proper motor and bearing wear.
- Lubricate motor and fan bearings as well as other moving parts as necessary.
- Clean and inspect evaporator coil and drain pan when readily accessible.
- Clean and inspect condensate drain lines and fittings.
- Clean, level, and calibrate thermostat.
- Adjust and thoroughly clean blower motor and fan assembly as needed.
- Inspect, tighten and test all electrical connections. This includes disconnect switch.
- Inspect all cooling system electrical wires, connectors, and terminals.
- Test system starting and running capacitors.
- Test all controls, switches, relays, transformers, contractors, motors, and fans.
- Measure starting and running amperes, line voltage, and control voltage.
- Test system-starting capabilities.
- Test system for proper airflow and air delivery.
- Inspect and adjust all safety controls.
- Monitor refrigerant (Freon) pressures and temperatures.
- Test and record super-heat and sub-cooling. Compare with factory specifications.
- Adjust Freon metering control device per factory/manufactures recommendations.
- Test and measure air-conditioning system for proper production and capacity.
- Monitor fan motors and compressor operating temperatures.
- Apply weather resistant protective coating to the outside unit. (Condenser)
- Complete and present a full written report.
We provide heating solutions for all of your home and commercial HVAC needs.
Are You a Member of The Royal Family?
Twice a year cleaning, 15% discount on all repairs, no over-time, ever.
Enjoy the membership privileges of being a member our Royal Family.
Sign up is quick and easy! Just call us now to enroll: 330-908-0281 or 440-248-9100